©§¤°^°¤§₪©منتديات راب الاردن(مجمع المافيا©₪§¤°^°¤§©
كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother  642433550
كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother  642433550
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

-(¯`v´¯)-راب الاردن(مجمع المافيا صور يوتيوب دردشة ومواضيع وكل ما يخص الراب -(¯`v´¯)-

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  المجلهالمجله  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MVP
.:: المدير العام للمنتدى ::.
.:: المدير العام للمنتدى ::.

عدد المساهمات : 395
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/02/2011

كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother    كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother  Emptyالجمعة فبراير 18, 2011 9:44 am

the lyrics

these right here goes out to all the mothers all around the world
with all my love I'm sorry in advance for all the heartegs i know now god bless your
spirits you know you can't live without your mother so treasure the moment
this it it should been done long time a go when the mothers never been appreciated before
the wait is over because they providing their shoulders for us to cry on for us to hold on
stay strong has been the word since birth the land that we live on we call it mother earth
so can you explain the nine month of pain carrying securing love through out her vain the first kiss and touch with the smile on her face
the first tear of joy that can't be replaced the first hand to feed you from her breast the first hug to make able to witness god's bless
the first teacher to guide with knowledge and disablement the first angel to
deliver heaven sent now if you lose her in your live you see nothing but suffer bottom line is i can't live with out my mother
to all the mothers all across the world i want show my respect cause no **** could ever do what you do ya mama ya mama dedicated to all ladies
girls sisters princess queens and god mothers to all the mothers don't get all upset we are not perfect you know dear mama i apologize for all the things i put you through i been a bad boy lost with out you but because of you and your prays i been found to advice and guides made turn my life around raised my right taught my right from wrong how to tread women with respect so these song is gift from your sons and daughters can't compare to all your raise what you gave and share single mothers out there keep your head up no matter how hard or bad it is you never give up it's time for you to rest now i thank you you done more than enough so let me comfort you you are my heart and soul to any kind of weather my number one queen i will Church you for ever there is a door in paradise just
for you i will leave you with these sample words i love you
ملكت روحي انتي اميرة عمري انتي في حياتي ما في زيك يامي انت في الدنيا الأهم انتي الحقيقة والحلم ربي يرعاكي والقي رضاكي انتي يأمي
mama I'm all grown now so don't worry about me i can take care of my self because you showed me how to be a better man you take care of me when i was sick let me to patience and honesty loyalty integrity morals and principles i understand i promise you happiness
to all the mothers all across the world i want show my respect cause no **** could ever do what you do ya mama ya mama dedicated to all ladies
girls sisters princess queens and god mothers dedicated to my grandmother may you rest in peace your wish had been granted a place no one above you happy mother's day
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mafia-jordan.jordanforum.net

كلمات اغنية Qusai - Mother
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كلمات اغنية : Hayo Al-Saudi حيو السعودي
» كلمات اغنية Any Given Day
» كلمات اغنية : That’s Life
» كلمات اغنية الوظيفة ( The Job )
» كلمات اغنية قصي خضر مشروع الزواج

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
©§¤°^°¤§₪©منتديات راب الاردن(مجمع المافيا©₪§¤°^°¤§© :: °•.. منتديات قصي الخـآصـة ..•° :: كَلمآت أغاني آلرآبر قُصي-
انتقل الى: